Despite technology revolutionising the future of ecommerce, the way we’ve bought and sold cars has largely remained the same for over three decades. Customers had no choice but to trek to their local car dealership to access the best vehicles and latest offers. But thanks to the Automotive Transformation Group, that is no longer the case!
With almost 50 years’ of combined industry experience, the Automotive Transformation Group is comprised of two internationally recognised brands – GForces and Autofutura. We are the first of our kind within the industry, creating more than just successful and user-friendly websites for car dealers and manufacturers. Our NetDirector® Suite delivers a seamless and omnichannel solution for all those within the sector who want to stand out from the evolving competition; offering state of the art technology and invaluable data insights to maximise vehicle sales!
Since completing this game-changing merger last summer, we are committed to creating new products, investing in new ventures and developing our teams to truly become a key innovator of change. There has never been a more exciting time to join us on this journey!
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our UK Production team and contribute to our industry leading platforms. You will work closely with other Software Engineers, Test Engineers, Product Architects and Product Owners as part of an Agile Product team to drive our platforms forward, exploring new technologies and approaches to existing challenges.
• Designing and developing platform improvements in line with the business vision and technical strategy.
• Analyse and improve efficiency, scalability and stability of products and services.
• Peer and Code Review work of other team members.
• Contribute to building a culture of support, creativity and learning within your Agile product team and the wider Development department.
• Adhere to best practice principles for development, including source control, build, testing and deployment.
• Current working experience of Object-Oriented Language (PHP, Python)
• Good Knowledge of PHP framework principles
• Awareness of Continuous Integration / Unit Testing / BDD / TDD
• Experience with MySQL, Postgres or NoSQL
• Familiar with API principles (REST, GraphQL)
• Familiar with Agile working practices
• Knowledge of and/or experience with Angular or Vue
• Knowledge of and/or experience with AWS Services (EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda)
From £34,000 per annum
Bearsted, Maidstone / Remote
Production – Development
Position Reports To
Lead Software Engineer
• 25 days holiday plus birthday off
• Up to 5 additional days holiday for long service
• GForces group pension plan
• Enhanced maternity and paternity
• Regular socials and company events
• Flexible hours
Job Application Privacy Notice
Under the Equality Act 2010, we aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Your application was submitted successfully.