Despite technology revolutionising the future of ecommerce, the way we’ve bought and sold cars has largely remained the same for over three decades. Customers had no choice but to trek to their local car dealership to access the best vehicles and latest offers. But thanks to the Automotive Transformation Group, that is no longer the case!
With almost 50 years’ of combined industry experience, the Automotive Transformation Group is comprised of two internationally recognised brands – GForces and Autofutura. We are the first of our kind within the industry, creating more than just successful and user-friendly websites for car dealers and manufacturers. Our NetDirector® Suite delivers a seamless and omnichannel solution for all those within the sector who want to stand out from the evolving competition; offering state of the art technology and invaluable data insights to maximise vehicle sales!
Since completing this game-changing merger last summer, we are committed to creating new products, investing in new ventures and developing our teams to truly become a key innovator of change. There has never been a more exciting time to join us on this journey!
Working as part of our Autofutura team, this role is accountable for the day to day management of a strategic Retention programme within one of our largest OEM / Financier clients. You will be acting as the primary point of contact, responsible for managing the relationships of the OEM / Financier and their markets with Autofutura across Europe. This includes engaging new markets to facilitate their sign-up to the programme whilst providing ongoing account management of existing markets.
- Handling the day to day running of the assigned OEM client account
- Pro-actively engaging with your assigned OEM stakeholders to ensure they’re informed on the latest product releases, software updates and marketing initiatives
- Develop excellent relationships both internally and externally that galvanise ongoing business opportunities
- Contribute to the enhancement of the product pipeline and grow monthly revenue through driving product adoption and introducing additional products and services
- Work closely with the wider Account Management team to achieve strategic and budgetary requirements
- To be the first point of contact for client requests such as report requests, technical issue escalations and general requests for information
- To liaise with the Client Services team to ensure OEM service delivery excellence and liaising with clients and internal Autofutura teams for quick and appropriate issue resolution
- Providing status reports for clients where required by collating activity relating to outstanding projects & actions
- Support regular, structured customer review meetings to enhance communication, highlight ROI and ensure that the account is well managed whilst forging strong relationships
- Managing requests for either new features or small changes
- Accurate management of CRM records for all OEM stakeholders including detailed notes on the OEM relationship, contact points, contact reports, products and monthly opportunity and invoicing
- Monitor and report on applicable market and competitor activities and provide relevant reporting and insight
- Regularly and proactively review client solutions to identify areas of improvement and work with other departments to propose improvements and manage the delivery of accordingly
- An understanding of Software as a Service (SaaS) based products and the benefits of solution-based products
- Excellent communication and client management skills
- Ability to successfully and productively resolve problems in order to meet targets and expectations
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data constructively to improve the performance of client’s digital strategy
- Ability to drive the conception and development of innovative, engaging, on-brief digital ideas for clients
- A minimum of five years’ experience in sales/account management, held in either automotive or a digitally focused role
- Experience of working in the Automotive industry, especially related to retention programmes or retailer operations.
- Regular client meetings in the UK and occasional overseas travel may be required
- Full driving license with business insurance.
- Additional language/s; German, French or Spanish
Home and Office
Position Reports To
European Account Director
Job Application Privacy Notice
Under the Equality Act 2010, we aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.