Despite technology revolutionising the future of ecommerce, the way we’ve bought and sold cars has largely remained the same for over three decades. Customers had no choice but to trek to their local car dealership to access the best vehicles and latest offers. But thanks to the Automotive Transformation Group, that is no longer the case!
With almost 50 years’ of combined industry experience, the Automotive Transformation Group is comprised of two internationally recognised brands – GForces and Autofutura. We are the first of our kind within the industry, creating more than just successful and user-friendly websites for car dealers and manufacturers. Our NetDirector® Suite delivers a seamless and omnichannel solution for all those within the sector who want to stand out from the evolving competition; offering state of the art technology and invaluable data insights to maximise vehicle sales!
Since completing this game-changing merger last summer, we are committed to creating new products, investing in new ventures and developing our teams to truly become a key innovator of change. There has never been a more exciting time to join us on this journey!
The Support Specialist is responsible for ensuring the overall success of ATG’s Products for a portfolio of customers. Working closely with your customers, you will provide ongoing support, advice and day-to-day management of all requests, aligned to your customers’ business objectives. You will need to understand our products, offer impeccable levels of service and build and maintain customer relationships, to become a trusted advisor.
Our industry is extremely fast paced, and no two days are the same. As such, the technical tasks you undertake will be varied across the digital landscape including rectifying issues, implementing new features onto live websites, helping customers use and understand our software, and implementing their requests. You will be motivated to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction and build positive relationships. You will need to be pro-active with your customers, providing recommendations, guidance, and insight in line with their digital strategy.
Reporting into the Customer Success Management team, the role requires you to be highly motivated and delivery focussed. You will need to become an indispensable part of a large team, working together to support and guide our ever-increasing customer-based on their digital journey.
- Engaging with customers daily via ZenDesk, telephone, video calls and face to face meetings.
- Responsibility of all customer requests & actively seeking solutions to these, including product configurations and issues.
- Regular QAs of your customers’ websites/software to proactively spot any areas of improvement or issues that require resolution.
- Be the custodian of communication between ATG and the customer, taking ownership of each request raised until point of resolution.
- Triage of all issues (and resolution where possible), liaising with ATG departments to solve & managing the escalation path to completion where relevant.
- Have a detailed technical understanding that facilitates resolution in “first-touch” where possible – including configuration issues and data feeds
- Enabling & maximising your customers understanding (providing ongoing guidance & support) of the ATG product suite, facilitating training requirements for the customer where required.
- Working with our product specialists to deliver the latest initiatives to benefit your customer portfolio.
- Ensure all customers are kept up to date regularly with latest industry/market trends and product information.
- Assist customers in achieving their desired outcomes, ensuring customers are maximising the value of ATG products and services.
- Actively monitor and manage your customer health and understand value that the customer gains from ATG solutions - keeping internal stakeholders updated with customer performance and temperature.
- Gather customer feedback on how our products are meeting their needs and whether there are areas for possible improvement, and feeding this back to the ATG Product Teams.
- Be the voice of your customers within ATG to advocate for them, in the context of ATG’s vision.
- Ensuring follow up of results post implementation of requests to breed loyalty with your customers and showcase value.
- Taking full ownership and responsibility of each goal or objective agreed with your customer until achieved.
- Analysing the performance of the customer’s website and make suggestions for improvement (working ATG specialist departments where required).
- Have a strong relationship with the sales team to identify opportunities for growth within each account, to reduce churn and drive revenue.
- Facilitate supplier relationships with 3rd parties where required - for example, Gubagoo.
- Benchmark & measure performance against set success criteria, working to achieve these consistently and reporting back to line management.
- Facilitate & embed any strategic objective(s) that may be requested by line management or directors of the business.
- Ensure all SLAs and/or contractual agreements with suppliers/partners/customers are adhered to, responding to all requests in a quick, clear and effective manner.
- Demonstrate innovation and pro-activeness every day, with your team and your customers.
- Adapting to new software and processes internally, suggesting improvements to increase efficiency.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing within the team to a high standard, communicating new features or helpful tips.
- Ensuring you can manage your workload and prioritise to deliver excellent service, operating within tight deadlines, delivering results on time and to plan.
£26,000 per annum
Bearsted, Kent, UK
Position Reports To
Support Services Manager
- Knowledge & understanding of ISO27001.
- Ability to use internal software such as ZenDesk, JIRA and SugarCRM.
- Ability to understand software processes through the business.
- Ability to understand the ATG software and aid in identifying defects, features and requests.
- Ability to analyse and interpret different data sets for the use of reporting/KPIs/Benchmarking.
- Beginner Google Analytics Academy certifications.
Behavioural & Personality Competencies:
- Showcase strong communication skills internally and externally, to build positive relationships
- Commit to full ownership of your customer portfolio and their requests & queries, demonstrating integrity and initiative
- Ability to demonstrate your expertise to customers and internal stakeholders, using data intelligence to support your ideas & recommendations
- Have initiative day-to-day to benefit your customers, including providing workaround or interim solutions
- A strong knowledge of digital best practices and the ability to apply these to customer strategies.
- Strong analytical skills & the ability to interpret data constructively to improve customers’ digital performance.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills along with confidence in communicating to all levels of a business structure – both internally and externally.
- Effective & focused at problem solving.
- Presentable, organised, reliable & assertive.
- Ability to make decisions and make use of best judgement for varied requests or situations.
- Ability to think strategically with an unwavering customer focus.
- Approachable, Confident & Engaging.
- Helpful & Co-operative.
- Ability to adopt new software and processes as well as a keenness to suggest improvements.
- Ability to prioritise workload and multi-task.
- Comfortable with evolving requirements and a fluid working environment.
- Ambition to learn, improve and exceed daily within your role.
- A minimum 2 years’ client services, website management, or B2B SaaS experience.
- Strong digital skills & proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience in a growing, fast paced company.
- Experience within the automotive industry is desirable but not a requirement.
- Promotion opportunities – Senior Software Specialist, Software Specialist Lead, Account Management.
- Areas could move into if available – Sales. Projects. Production. Customer Success wider department.
- Training/Development opportunities – managerial training, commercial awareness growth, marketing training, automotive industry knowledge.
- Scope for developing the job – Growth/Expansion of department, extension of hours coverage of department, positioning in further satellite offices.
- Travel opportunities – client visits, satellite offices.
- 25 days holiday plus birthday off
- Up to 5 additional days holiday for long service
- GForces group pension plan
- Enhanced maternity and paternity
- Regular socials and company events
- Flexible hours
Job Application Privacy Notice
Under the Equality Act 2010, we aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.