Despite technology revolutionising the future of ecommerce, the way we’ve bought and sold cars has largely remained the same for over three decades. Customers had no choice but to trek to their local car dealership to access the best vehicles and latest offers. But thanks to the Automotive Transformation Group, that is no longer the case!
With almost 50 years’ of combined industry experience, the Automotive Transformation Group is comprised of two internationally recognised brands – GForces and Autofutura. We are the first of our kind within the industry, creating more than just successful and user-friendly websites for car dealers and manufacturers. Our NetDirector® Suite delivers a seamless and omnichannel solution for all those within the sector who want to stand out from the evolving competition; offering state of the art technology and invaluable data insights to maximise vehicle sales!
Since completing this game-changing merger last summer, we are committed to creating new products, investing in new ventures and developing our teams to truly become a key innovator of change. There has never been a more exciting time to join us on this journey!
The Marketing Specialist is a key role within the Customer Success team and is responsible for ensuring the overall success of GForces Marketing Strategies for a portfolio of customers. Working closely with your customers, you will create compelling marketing strategies which are aligned to your customers specific goals, provide ongoing support, advice and day-to-day management of all marketing requests. You will need to understand our products, offer impeccable levels of service and build and maintain customer relationships, to become a trusted advisor.
You will be responsible for the overall marketing budget ensuring you deliver tangible results using the allocated budget, working towards set deadlines. You will be analytical with a focus on continuously reporting on performance and campaigns, sharing insight with the customer and case studies within the team. You will also be motivated to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction and build positive relationships through the success criteria.
- Responsible for the contact, planning and strategy of a portfolio of some of our automotive clients.
- Engaging with customers daily via ZenDesk, telephone, video calls and face to face meetings.
- Understanding your customers’ business and the goals they are trying to achieve, or challenges they need to overcome
- Planning of marketing campaigns for new and existing clients, aligned to these goals
- Take full ownership of your customers with responsibility of each strategic goal or objective agreed with that customer until achieved.
- Ensuring Managed Service budgets are spent pro-actively and effectively
- Build and maintain client relationships to promote client retention with Managed Service.
- Working with internal teams to bring campaigns to fruition, ensuring quality of output is of the highest standard.
- Ability to confidently present digital performance and strategies to customers both on the phone and face to face.
- Dealer engagement at board level/senior management to pitch marketing services and multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Use our in-house analytics platform as well as Google Analytics to analyse campaign performance and guide recommendations for improving ROI.
- Analysing the performance of the customer’s website and make suggestions for improvement (working ATG specialist departments where required).
- Monitor campaign performance and KPIs, reporting back externally and internally and transferring learnings into improvements in ROI.
- Produce monthly marketing reports for your customer portfolio, including executive summary insight for customers where required.
- Have a strong relationship with the sales team in order to identify opportunities for growth within each account, to reduce churn and drive revenue.
- Ensuring all internal stakeholders (including sales) are regularly kept up to date with team and/or customer performance.
- Working with our internal specialists to deliver the latest initiatives to benefit your customer portfolio.
- Work with the wider Customer Success department to ensure planned marketing work and on-site developments are executed to a high standard, meeting deadlines.
- Assist in the identification and adoption of new marketing channels/tech.
- Facilitate & embed any strategic objective(s) that may be requested by line management or directors of the business.
- Actively research and keep up-to-date with digital marketing trends.
- Ensure efficiencies through effective time management and other key KPIs.
- Ensure all SLAs and/or contractual agreements with suppliers/partners/customers are adhered to, responding to all requests in a quick, clear and effective manner.
- Demonstrate innovation and pro-activeness every day, with your team and your customers.
- Adapting to new software and processes internally, suggesting improvements to increase efficiency.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing within the team to a high standard, communicating results or helpful tips.
- Ensuring you can manage your workload and prioritise to deliver excellent service, operating within tight deadlines, delivering results on time and to plan.
£26,000 per annum
Bearsted, Kent, UK
Position Reports To
Marketing Services Manager
- Knowledge & understanding of ISO27001.
- Ability to use internal software such as ZenDesk, JIRA and SugarCRM.
- Ability to understand processes through the business.
- Ability to analyse and interpret different data sets for the use of reporting/KPIs/Benchmarking.
- Advanced Google Analytics Academy certifications.
Behavioural & Personality Competencies:
- Have a strong understanding of digital marketing planning and an ability to roll out campaigns to the highest of standards.
- An up to date knowledge of Digital Marketing best practices and the ability to apply these to client campaigns in a formulaic and strategic manner.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing services including Search Engine Marketing (SEM), PPC, and Social advertising.
- Showcase strong communication skills internally and externally, to build positive relationships
- Commit to full ownership of your customer portfolio’s Managed Service, demonstrating integrity and initiative
- Ability to demonstrate your expertise to customers and internal stakeholders, using data intelligence to support your ideas & recommendations
- A strong knowledge of digital best practices and the ability to apply these to customer strategies.
- Strong analytical skills & the ability to interpret data constructively to improve customers’ digital performance.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills along with confidence in communicating to all levels of a business structure – both internally and externally.
- Presentable, organised, reliable & assertive.
- Ability to think strategically with an unwavering customer focus.
- Approachable, Confident & Engaging.
- Helpful & Co-operative.
- Ability to adopt new processes as well as a keenness to suggest improvements.
- Ability to prioritise workload and multi-task.
- Comfortable with evolving requirements and a fluid working environment.
- Ambition to learn, improve and exceed daily within your role.
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in digital marketing.
- Strong digital skills & proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Google Analytics & interpreting and analysing data
- Previous experience in a growing, fast paced company.
- Experience within the automotive industry is desirable but not a requirement.
- Promotion opportunities – Senior Marketing Specialist, Marketing Specialist Lead, Account Management.
- Areas could move into if available – Sales. SEO. PPC. Wider Customer Success Department.
- Training/Development opportunities – marketing training, commercial awareness growth, automotive industry knowledge.
- Scope for developing the job – Growth/Expansion of department, progression within the team, positioning in further satellite offices.
- Travel opportunities – client visits, satellite offices.
- 25 days holiday plus birthday off
- Up to 5 additional days holiday for long service
- GForces group pension plan
- Enhanced maternity and paternity
- Regular socials and company events
- Flexible hours
Job Application Privacy Notice
Under the Equality Act 2010, we aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.